BG

Isnin, 10 Mei 2010

br0keN heaRt '09

i will never 4get da days we 0nce had
da days when u were evrything to me
my mind used to tell me we'd be t0gether 4ever
bt now.. i realize dat was all a big dream
da feelings i have 4 u will never go
i wish i could take back dat 1 regretful day
da day when i willingly let u slide from my arms
never did i think of da astonishing pain of regrets
dat i would once have 2 live through
da sight of u in s0me1 else's arms
makes my heart shatter into a million pieces
i sometimes wonder if u still think of me
or if 2 u,i'm juz a face in da crowd
i wish so very much dat 1 day we can hit all back
bt 4 now.. i'll sit here silently
remembering all da mem0ries we once shared
evryday my love grows much stronger
hoping dat 1 day u will feel da same
& put back da pieces of my broken heart~

bt MR.RIGHT aq dlu,tanx ats sgale2 nyer.. sbp nk0 dlu lar aQ brsmngt nk stdy mse SPM dlu!! bkn sbp nk0 jer,tp jgk sbp KWN2 aq n xspeacilly MY PARENTS yg sllu v aq smngt n pndr0ng mser spm bru2 nih! huhu.. n n0w i g0t 6A in spm.. alhamdulillah..! n thniah gk kt nk0! we r da same! btw, aQ akn tr0s cbe,cbe dan cbe nt0k lpekn nk0... >,<

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan